If there ever was a year to have a Holiday Bucket List, I’m pretty sure 2020 is it! Need some ideas? Here’s 10 just for you.
• Bake a new-to-you holiday recipe.
• Drink hot cocoa and watch Elf.
• Invite neighbors to a S’more party by the fire pit.
• Choose and shop for a Christmas angel.
• Schedule a holiday photoshoot and send out Christmas cards.
• Create an at-home holiday playlist.
• Build a gingerbread house (with a kit...definitely with a kit).
• Attend your local Christmas parade.
• Put together a goodie bag for your mail carrier.
• Buy a sweater for the inevitable Ugly Christmas Sweater party.
What’s on your 2020 Holiday Bucket List? Share in the comments below!
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.