Is selling your home “penciled-in” as one of your 2021 resolutions?
If so, take steps now to lighten the load before your home hits the MLS. Here’s how:
• Make a list of home repairs in order of importance. Been putting them off cause you're not so handy? No worries. Hire a friend to help you to knock ‘em out. Dinner afterward is always appreciated.
• Help buyers find your home easily by replacing (or installing) modern address numbers or plaques.
• Unseasonably warm day? Take advantage of it by pressure washing your driveway and sidewalks.
• Got a few minutes here and there? Grab some trash bags or storage totes and one-by-one clean out drawers, closets, and bookshelves. The less “stuff” you have, the cleaner and more spacious your home will appear.
• What rooms need painting? Look at the days ahead and plan one weekend each month to tackle any painting projects.
• Research agents, check reviews, and ask family and friends for a referral. Go with an agent that others can’t quit talking about!
If you're planning to sell in 2021, I’d love to meet you, see your home, and help you this spring. Send me a message and let's chat!
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.