Spontaneous get together at your place? Feeling like your home needs some last-minute holiday decorations?
Make your home a winter wonderland without running yourself ragged or breaking the bank with these holiday decorating home tips:
• Stop by a nearby Christmas tree farm and ask for tree clippings. Throw them on your mantle or dining table with some battery-powered LEDs. Score!
• Remember craft time in 2nd grade? Jump on YouTube and start creating a batch of paper snowflakes. String ‘em up for an impressive and made-with-love strand of holiday garland.
• Hit up the Dollar Store for inexpensive decorations. Check Pinterest for ideas to transform dime-store deals into high-end look-alikes.
• While it may not be a decoration per-se, get your home smelling like the holidays with candles, diffusers, or a DIY citrus scent for the stovetop.
• Put that stack of holiday photo cards to work. Turn them into ornaments, garland, or centerpieces. Plus, your guests will LOVE seeing their own smiling faces proudly displayed.
Got any last-minute EASY holiday decorating tips? Share in the comments below.
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.