Resolved to get your home in tip-top shape this year? It doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Get started little by little with these quick tips:
1. Clean out closets one at a time. Go through each item and sort into three piles: keep, trash, and donate.
2. Your pantry takes a beating day after day. Show it some love by throwing away misfits and checking expiration dates.
3. Going batty over cords, chargers, and devices? Invest in a charging station for multiple devices to keep gadgets (new and old) under control.
4. Stay on top of clutter little by little. When you have a few minutes, clean out a drawer here and a cabinet there.
5. Books doing nothing but collecting dust? Donate gently loved classics to your library’s used book sale.
6. Cut down on paper clutter by unsubscribing from junk mail and signing-up for electronic billing.
Last year taught us there’s not much we can control—we can, however, always be intentional to create a home we love! May 2021 be the year you do just that.
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.