If you’re thinking about adding “real estate investor” to your resume, you want to know the clearest and quickest path to a profit.
So while you’ve got to be ready to ride the market’s highs and lows, here are a few common ways investors make bank month after month:
1. Long-term residential rentals: People will always need a place to live but keep in mind, location is everything when it comes to real estate. Seriously, everything!
2. Lease purchase: Lease purchase is a smart way to get involved without having to put up significant capital. Plus, if you lock in when the market is climbing, you can potentially purchase later with built-in equity.
3. Home-renovation flips: Thanks to the popularity of home renovation shows, no explanation is needed for this one (Think Fixer Upper, Flip or Flop?, and Love It or List It).
4. Short sales: A short sale is when a homeowner is behind on their mortgage but not yet in foreclosure. This can be a great opportunity to make a quick profit without investing in lengthy renovations. One heads-up: You usually need to pay for short sales in cash.
5. Vacation rentals: Investors can make some serious income from vacation rentals -- especially if the property is in an hot, in-demand tourist area.
There are dozens of ways to make money as an investor -- too many to list here! But if you’re serious about taking the plunge, shoot me a message, and let’s set up a time to discuss.
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.