Here’s how to get started in real estate investing. (Spoiler alert: It’s not as complicated as you might think!)
1. Get face-to-face with at least 3 folks already involved in investing. As great as YouTube and blogs are, there’s no substitute for getting one-on-one with investors who have been there and done that. Offer to buy their dinner and come ready to listen more than you talk.
2. While you’re doing your “dinner due diligence,” start setting aside funds every week that you mark for investment.
3. Choose a market and investing style. A few options -- sole ownership of a single family, joint ownership of a single-family or small multi-family, real estate investment trusts (REITs), commercial property, or land.
4. Analyze deals in your market choice. An experienced realtor who knows your area is essential here!
6. Make offers and close deals. Finally - the exciting part!
7. Build your team of experts (real estate agent, lender, inspector, insurance agent. attorney, etc.) who can help you with your next transaction!
Intrigued? I thought so -- shoot me a message and let me help you find the people and the properties you need to make investing a reality in 2021!
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.