It's the question every homeowner asks at one point or another: Should I sell or should I remodel? Here are a few questions to ask as you make the king-size decision.
First up, Team Remodeling:
• Do I love my current home's location?
• Do I have space (inside and out) for an addition?
• Will remodeling address my biggest concerns about my home?
• Do I have a place to temporarily move during the remodel (or the patience of a saint to live in an "under construction" house)?
A YES to most of the above means remodeling is probably in your future.
Next up, Team Time-to-Move:
• Do you anticipate needing more space than a remodel can provide in the next 5 years? (more bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.)
• Will remodeling put your home above neighborhood value?
• Would you prefer a home that's closer to your everyday places (work, school, shopping) or do you desire a different school district or a larger lot?
Resonate with these questions? Find a realtor and at the very least, take a look at what's on the market. Sometimes moving in one direction is just what you need to clarify your thinking.
Whether you're leaning towards remodeling or moving, send me a message. I'd love to do a quick analysis on your neighborhood and give you the stats you need to go along with your intuition!
#lesliehugginsrealestate #homesbyleslie #rpirealestateservices #timetobuy #localrealtor #middlegarealestate #houstoncountyga #resale #newconstruction #howcanihelp #letsconnect #callmetoday
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.