You’ve got the keys, and your stuff is there, but your house doesn’t feel like home. Sound familiar? Let’s do something about that!
Every Tuesday this month, I’ll be sharing a tip to help you turn your house into a home.
Tip #1: Frame and hang photos of people, places, and things you love.
I’ve seen it before — homeowners with a serious case of picture hanging paralysis. After all, hanging things on the walls feels so...well, permanent. But it’s one of the best — and easiest ways to make your home reflect your personality.
A few ideas:
• Create a gallery wall with a variety of frame styles and sizes
• Blow up a series of photos from a recent event or vacation (odd numbers of images works best)
• Hang a handful of your child’s artwork in matching frames and mats
• Display random photos in black and white for a cohesive look
• Gather old family photos from as far back as you can to marry the old with the new
Bonus tip: Choose timeless images — photographs that no matter how much time goes by, you know you'll want on display.
Hesitate no longer — start transforming your house into a home today!
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.