Need an at-home boredom-buster the whole fam can get behind?
Simple: Divide into teams, grab your nearest point-and-shoot, pass out a list, and let the games begin! (All you competitive guys, no knocking anyone down, K?)
Here are a few photo scavenger hunt ideas to get your creative juices flowin’:
1. Something especially gross
2. Something outside alive and colorful
3. Something you’re grateful for
4. Something hidden away
5. A wild critter like a squirrel or bird
6. A cloud shaped like an animal
7. A household item with a super-strong smell
8. A favorite spot to relax
9. A holiday decoration
10. The newest item in your home
11. The oldest item in your fridge
12. The messiest room
13. The cleanest closet
14. The dirtiest pair of shoes
15. The oldest family photo you can find
Warmer days are ahead — promise! Until then, binging on reruns isn’t your only family time option. When everyone is home, surprise 'em with a painless (and dare I say fun?) photo scavenger hunt. Prizes encouraged!
#lesliehugginsrealestate #rpirealestateservices #homesbyleslie #timetosell #lowinterestrates #sellingmiddlega #yourtrustedrealtor #localrealtor #homebuyingprocess
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.