A small bathroom doesn’t mean small design ideas. Go bold in your perfectly petite bathroom with these BIG designer tips:
1. Keep paint colors light, light, light, OR dark, dark, dark. Pick one and stick with it. Both will give the illusion of a larger space, but you’ve got to commit.
2. Consider a large-scale wall covering. Fight the urge to go with a small pattern in a small bathroom. Large-scale wallpapers and tile patterns can make a space feel larger
3. Mirror an entire wall. The reflection of light will do the same work a window does.
4. Rethink the sink. If you’re really short on space, consider a corner sink. It gets the job done and gives you plenty of space with less to clean.
5. Lift the curtain. Hanging the curtain nearly to the ceiling will heighten the walls and make a hotel-inspired statement.
Use these suggestions to pack your small bathroom with tons of style—and if you’re looking to buy, don’t pass on a home just because it has a small bathroom. There are dozens of ways to refresh, redo, or renovate to make it work for you!
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give me a call at 478-954-3774 - I´m happy to answer all your questions.